Air Strike 2 Player Shooting Game Targets - 19"x25"
- Wholesale Program Available
Air StrikeTM 19"x25" Risk/Reward 2 Player Shooting Game Targets
- Destroy your opponent's forces with precision shots in enemy territory!
- Unique risk/reward concept eliminates the need to keep track of individual shots
- Interlaced player zones creates a more dynamic game experience
- Made in the U.S.A.
Air StrikeTM is designed for 2 players to square off in a unique game demanding accuracy and strategy. Change the difficulty of the game by adjusting how far the target is sent down range. The goal is to score more points than your opponent by hitting their colored zones while being careful to avoid hitting your own zones and giving away points!
Air StrikeTM game targets are printed on high quality bright white paper and bold high density inks to create the optimum down range image for pistol and rifle shooting. Get more from your shooting range time with high quality graphics from Thompson Target.
- Each player fires 10 shots. Score points by hitting and destroying your opponent's colored zones.
- A hit zone is destroyed regardless of the shooter. Avoid hitting your own zones and giving your opponent points!
- Multiple hits within a zone have no additional value. If a bullet strikes both colors, count the hit for the color one which the majority of the bullet hole lies.
- After both turns, tally the points for destroyed zones. The player with the most points wins!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These targets are definitely entertaining! I wish they were reactive but theyre still easy to see at 21'. I also say I wish they were reactive because reactive is a much heavier target and when you send these out you have to wait a minute or two for them to stop moving because theyre so light. I wouldnt let that steer you away from how awesome these are but just a thought for those who have windy lanes at the range.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.